The AI-generated portrait of a fictional Frenchman sold for 45 times its original estimate.
Details of the attack emerged as BA investigated a ‘sophisticated’ attack it suffered in September.
Sales leap 30% in the third quarter, partly thanks to broadcasts of major US soccer and baseball games.
The western-style adventure is the first major release from Rockstar Games for eight years.
Philip Jansen takes the helm next year as Britain’s biggest telecoms provider seeks to revive its fortunes.
The Cambridge Analytica scandal was a “serious breach” of data protection laws, UK regulator says.
The Hong Kong airline said personal details including passport and credit card numbers were accessed.
Software is being used to scrape phone numbers and send thousands of messages in minutes.
- You can now buy a Fitbit Charge 3 that sports Fitbit Pay
- Oppo’s R17 is its third flagship launch in just five months
- The best movies on Netflix: great films you can watch in Australia right now
- HUAWEI Mate 20 series sells out before hitting stores in the UAE
- Netflix Australia’s best shows: over 60 great TV series to stream in 2018